Tuesday, April 02, 2013

A summer escape at Pamarta Bali

Last Black Saturday, my family decided again to escape the scorching summer heat and went on a getaway and this time at the beach. It was a rush planned trip so at first I really had a hard time searching for a place where we could stay because we know that all the beaches were fully booked since it's Holy Week and it's a long vacation. Finally, after searching and searching, we ended up going at Pamarta Bali Beach Resort located at Morong Bataan and it's the nearest beach resort from Pampanga. We thought we couldn't get any accommodations since the resort was fully booked because it's on their peak season but we were lucky enough and there were few rooms available.

Pamarta Bali is just 2-hour drive from Pampanga and what I like about the resort was that it has a small infinity pool and jacuzzi. They have AC rooms which can accommodate up to 5 persons, They also have small and big nipa huts, and dining huts for 15 people. Right now, they don't have a restaurant it's okay to bring your own food and you can also cook there. The resort was clean as well as the beach. The rates were okay but (for me) it's a bit pricey for a small resort. Overall, the place was nice and we enjoyed swimming there.

Here are some photos from the resort








Well of course, my vacation would not be complete without photo-ops! Hahaha! And look who I saw? My friend Khai who was also there with her family. It's a small world after all. 




Beauty is Pain! Non-stop camwhoring under the sun's scorching heat! Hahaha!




This is it! Showing off in my bikinis hahaha! Me and khai went some place farther so people could not see us and my husband could not also see me (we're a bit shy to show-off our bods hahaha! Shy kunwari) Thank you sissy Khai for taking my photos. 




Super hot! It's sun toasting lol!











White Top : Forever 21
Shorts : Abercrombie and Fitch
Swimsuit : Miss Selfridge
Sunglasses : ZeroUV
Earrings : Forever 21
Floppy Hat : SM Accessories
Flipflops : Ralph Lauren

Summer is really more fun in the Philippines. I really enjoyed our quick beach getaway at Pamarta Bali. And It's nice to try out other beaches/resorts sometimes and for a change. I really can't wait for more beach escapades with my family and more fun under the sun!

Pamarta Bali Resort is located at Lot 3 Nagpajo Crossing, 
Brgy. Nagbalayong, Morong Bataan

For Reservations call: (02)708-7777




1 comment: