Sunday, April 21, 2013

Blue and Skate












Top : Old (Similar Here)
Skirt : Shoppaholicqueen
Tights : H&M
Watch : Yves Saint Laurent
Belt : Bally
Bag : Lancel Paris
Wedge Sneakers : Isabel

Here's what I wore on our weekend getaway last week with my family as we escaped again the summer's scorching heat and went some place colder and where else would that be but our favorite hang-out in the Philippines (of course!) Baguio City!!! The weather was pretty cool even if it's still summer. During daytime, it's still OK to wear shorts and sleeveless but you can still feel the breeze of Baguio but on night time it's a bit colder and foggy especially near our place.

When we're here there's a lot of walking activities because we usually go out and have fun in the city 'coz there's so many nice activities to do, so I see to it that I wear something comfy so I can move around freely even if I walk for hours but of course still look fashionable. And Baguio is one of the place (to be) where it's so fun to dress-up and it's OK to layer clothes because of its cold weather.

For my look, I wore this simple Top and paired it with these cutie short and flippy skater skirt. I just added a belt to cinch my waist, I also wore tights incase my legs get chilly (better ready for the cold battle LOL!) and lastly, I wore my overused wedge sneakers.


No comments:

Post a Comment