Friday, March 15, 2013

DIY: Skater Skirt














 Top : Salt and Pepper
Belt : from Italy
Watch : Character Quartz
Clutch : Basido
Skirt : DIY
Heels : from Hongkong

Here's another DIY (dressmaking 101) The Skater Skirt. Inspired by the short, flirty skirts, worn by figure skaters. These skirts are rockin' the streets of fashion nowadays and since I'm so in the mood for some DIY's I thought of sewing one for myself and here's my version.

The versatility of these flippy little skirts make these a must rock for summer.

And here's my Lady-Like look: I paired my ravishing red skirt with these polka dot chiffon blouse with ruffled details. I added a belt to cinch my waist and accessorized in gold for a touch of sophistication and then finished it off with these cutie two-tone pumps.

Sometimes, you don't need to spend  a lot of fortune in order for you to be always in style.  All you need is a little creativity, some talent and a little patience for you to get whatever you want. Just explore your mind and have fun with fashion.   


No comments:

Post a Comment