Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Skirted Away






  





 Top : People are People
Skirt : Shopaholic by SM Dept. Store
Earring and Cuff : Forever 21
Watch : Lanvin Paris
Belt : Vintage
Heel-less : Mags Boutique

Last week, me and my PFB friends, met up for an important meeting with SM City Pampanga. Usually, when we talked about "meetings" , it's more of wearing corporate outfits  or anything formals and all that. But as for me, I came up with something fashionably chic (as always! hihihi!) and to ready myself  for a non-stop photo shoot afterwards.

Anyway, with my look, I wore this dressy top which I had a long time ago and just sleeping inside my closet (hehehe). I think that it perfectly matched my high-low skirt and still brings out the girly-ness in me. What I love about it was that instead of the usual bow from the front, it ties at the back which adds a little drama to my outfit. And, for a touch of sophistication I just added minimal accessories and then I finished it off with these heel-less shoes to jazz up my entire look.

Again, I always had a good time whenever I'm with my blogger friends and we had so many things to talked about (regardless of our age LOL!) and an entire day was really not enough for us. Non-stop chatting, laughing and of course our ever favorite photo shoot (hehehe).

Well, that's it for now! Until my next post :)




No comments:

Post a Comment