Sunday, March 17, 2013

White Wash









Top : Prada
Earrings : People are people
Belt : Forever 21
Shorts : Fiorucci (old)
Bag : Celine (Macadam)
Heels : Sole Desire

Last week, We had an All-girl's bonding night with my friends and we just stayed at their house. Normally, when we go on a night-out we always have our bitter I mean better-halves with us, but this time " No Husbands " allowed and it'll be exclusively for us girls only LOL! It was a fun filled night full of chatting, eating, drinking and psycho-therapy session hahaha!

Anyway, here's my Outfit-for-the-night, I wore this simple white top because it's so light and breezy and very  summer looking (hahaha!) and paired it with my overused denim shorts(obviously I super love this shorts heheh). I kept my accessories minimal so I just wore these hoop gold earrings and bracelets and then to add some glam to my look I wore these cutie chunky heels.

And that's it for now! Hope you liked it :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment