Thursday, March 28, 2013

Back to BLACK












Dress : SooSoo Korea
Sunglasses : ZeroUV
Belt : Moschino
Bag : Christian Dior
Watch : Lanvin Paris
Bracelets : Accessorize
Sneakers : Isabel

 The Little Black dress is always a wardrobe staple for me and every time I go on a vacation I see to it that I will always bring one because it's the most easiest piece of clothing to wear may it be on a day or night out. I've decided to give my black dress a twist by wearing it with these wedge sneakers because normally when I wear a dress I always pair it with heels. But since, I'm in Baguio it's very hard to wear heels you know (hehehe!) and for sure there'll be a lot of walking activities for us so better ready my feet and wear something comfy. I also added this scarf in case I will get chilly. 

On the other nights we were walking outside and it was really cold when I got home my lips were super red and hurts like hell and a bit swollen. This was always my problem when it's cold my lips suffer from wind burn. Now I have (partly) Angelina Jolie super pouty lips hahaha!

Well, that's it for now again. Until my next post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment