Friday, April 20, 2012

DIY: Kimono Jacket

Asian fashion is hitting the fashion scene! A more chic and stylish replacement for normal cardigans are kimono jackets. Its elegant flow, delicate fabric, and bold prints give your simple outfit a complete level-up.

This is my DIY Kimono Jacket in Leopard Print. While strolling at the mall, I saw this Kimono Jacket. I looked at it and it's so easy to do. Then I thought of making one for me. 



My Finished Product!



Appealing to my constant desire to appear easily attired, effortlessly bohemian, I'm picking up the kimono jacket.

These flowy toppers achieve that perfect hybrid between elegance and ease, with Asian-inspired flowers and prints, fringe trim, even the solid-colored options in a standout hue. They single-handedly complement and complete any look.


Forever21 Black Tube Top
Gap Silk High Waist Short
SM Accessories Belt
DIY Fringe Necklace
Boutique Glitter Gold Pumps


The KIMONO JACKET is a very versatile clothing piece that can be easily worn at night or in daytime. For a day look, you can pair it with a simple black tank or tube top and jeans, leggings or denim shorts then accentuate with a long necklace. For evening wear, grab your bandage skirt or silk high-waist shorts and colored tank. You can also wear it loose or tuck-it in.

What's nice about this Kimono Jacket is that you can use this at the beach as a cover-up for your dress or swimsuits for a more stylish and colorful island girl outfit.

That's my KIMONO Jacket. 'Til my next DIY :)

xoxo ~ TSE :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I absolutely adore your DIY leopard print kimono jacket!! You're amazing!!
    I was wondering if you were able to post up how to make it? I would love to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!!..make the tutorial on how to make it pleaseee....been looking on how to make the kimono cardi,but couldnt find any..:(...ohh,plus the price for kimono cardi out there is bit expensive,sighhh

    ReplyDelete