Monday, April 02, 2012

Unpredictable ME






Top: Korean Shop  
Shorts: Fiorucci Italy 
 Earring and Necklace: Accessorize 
Tights: H&M
 Boots: From Macau


The weather in Baguio is unpredictable and so is my outfit (hehehe). Yesterday was freezing cold and I'm all covered-up. Now, it's cold here in Green Valley but when you go downtown, it's a little warm there. Anyway, with my look, I wanna be safe with this unpredictable weather so I just wore this sheer leopard top and paired it with this denim shorts, I put on this printed tights because it's getting a little cold during the night, so this will make my legs feel warmer and I finished off my look with my fave boots I bought during our trip to Macau. They're super sulit talaga (worth the price). Well, this is it for my lakwatsa look :)

xoxo ~ TSE

No comments:

Post a Comment