Sunday, April 29, 2012

Color Blocking

Hello there bold and beautiful! The color blocking and bright color trend is sooo in this summer. Color is a happening thing this year, and the more the merrier.

This is my first time to take a photo-shoot at my Grandma's farm and luckily my cousin Janela is here and I have a photographer(Yehey!)

My Inspiration for this look is all about Color Blocking!
I personally love color, but some people tend to be afraid of making too much of a statement. 

But, Color Blocking is the most creative and hands-on trend. You have all the freedom to choose any colors and mix them to any fab collab you want.












Top: Bijou-Bijou 
Shorts: Robinsons Shop 
Sunnies: Charlotte Russe
Tote Bag: Ralph Lauren Pink Pony 
Necklace: from Boracay 
Earrings: Accessorize
Bangles: Good Finds 
Belt: SM Dept. Store
Wedge: Fila 

Today's Look, I'm wearing a teal top and a yellow shorts, I love it's brightness and it's like adding sunshine to my day. I think that, Yellow and Teal go together like peanut butter and jelly. This colors compliment each other so well. And to finished off my look, I wore my pink wedge. They're so light and comfy that even if I'm in the farm it's OK to walk without getting "tapilok" (stumble)LOL!

So, there you have it!

Be BOLD Be BRIGHT! Be INSPIRED 
and Create your own COLOR BLOCKING!

xoxo ~ TSE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment