Wednesday, April 11, 2012

ORANGE you like it?

The color that jumps out at the head of the line for summer when it comes to neon shades, is Orange! Let's face it there is no other color that can make a loud fashion statement as bright Orange.




Orange is a great hit of Spring/ Summer 2012 season. It comes everywhere and on everything – dresses, shoes, bags, belts, sunglasses… If orange is one of your favorite colors you can really take advantage of it and enjoy it at the same time.





What I love about Orange, aside from being this years lucky color is vivacious and an appealing refresher to enliven anyone's look. Providing a jolt of energy, radiates warmth and cheer. 











Dress: Trafaluc ZARA 
Earrings: Accessorize 
Necklace: Chanel 
Bangles: Amanda's Closet 
Belt: Forever21 
Shoes: BLACK


Today's looks, I'm wearing a crop top Orange dress. I love how it's color pop out and really brighten up my look. I just added some accessories and finished it off with my black gladiator shoes.

I hope that "ORANGE" you like my look. Until next time, Ta ta!

xoxo ~ TSE :)




No comments:

Post a Comment