Thursday, August 01, 2013

Cross













Top : Salt & Pepper
Shorts : Luxury Trap
Watch : YSL
Bracelets : Mix
Flats : Shoezshe

Hello Again! I've been so preoccupied lately and I swear I got so many pending blogs to post, hopefully I can finish them all soon. I've also been so addicted with baking lately and I didn't know I had a slight hidden talent for it lol! I also wanted to make a short blog about baking and share some of the cupcakes that I did hopefully I can blog on that too(soon also hehehe).

Anyway, here's what I wore on a simple lunch date with my new found friend Jen and I was so happy that I met her and we really had so much in common. It was really an unplanned date so I just wore something comfortable on that day starting with these cutie top with a cross details on it and I just paired it with these sequined shorts to add some glam and I added few accessories. And to spice up my whole look I wore these cutie gold flats.

And that's it! Until my next post :)  

1 comment:

  1. cute blog, pretty photos!

    Xxx
    Cécile

    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete