Sunday, July 28, 2013

Black + White Class















Top : Celine inspired
Skirt : Bling-bling
Sunnies : ZeroUV
Necklace & Bracelet : from Hongkong
Watch : YSL
Bag : from US
Heels : from Hongkong

Here's what I wore on a casual lunch-date with my friend Trixie since we haven't seen each other for long time and we're lucky that day we're both free and finally had the time to catch-up. I always have my planned outfit to wear whenever I go out but sometimes I'm still undecided what look to pull off and my savior is the Black&White combo because it goes well with almost anything and it's a safe outfit to wear (in my opinion) Hehehe. So for my look, I just wore a simple white top and matched it with these pleated mini skirt for some little sexy vibe. I added accessories in gold and lastly finished it off with these cutie heels to matchy-match my Black & White ensemble.

And there you have it! That's my quickie outfit post until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment