Monday, July 01, 2013

Fish Tail













Top : Forever 21
Vest : from Hongkong
Shorts : G Shop
Belt : Forever 21
Bag : Christian Dior
Heels : Boutique

Here's what I wore on a casual day out. Again, when I can't think of anything to wear my go-to outfit will be always be a comfy top and a cutie shorts. These are the easiest clothes to wear when you don't know what to wear (hahaha!) I just added these blazer to jazz up my look a bit and then I tried these fishtail hairstyle and I asked my Mom if she can do it with my hair and luckily she did with the help of you tube tutorial lol. 

The Fishtail braid has become a popular hair trend over the last couple of years. If you're looking for a hairstyle that can be elegant, fun, or fierce on whatever occasion, I think that you cannot go wrong with the fishtail braid. And I love how it rocks my simple look.

No comments:

Post a Comment