Thursday, July 11, 2013

Stripes it Up!












Top : from Hongkong
Skirt : from US
Headband and Belt : SM Accessories
Bracelets : Mix
Ring : Samau Boutique
Heels : Forever 21

I'm so preoccupied lately being a full-time Mom I wish I could finish all my chores in one sitting ( Oh! Wonder Woman can I borrow your powers please hahaha!) Anyway, with my OOTD, although I'm so busy-busy this past few days of course I won't be forgetting my blog so I see to it that I will still dedicate some of my (precious) time for it. With my look, it's just another girly outfit which I'm loving so starting with this cutie stripes top, I paired it with my skater skirt for a flirty feel. I've noticed that I got tons of headbands in my closet and it's been a long time since I wear them so for a change I wore this cutie rhinestone headband  to add some sophistication to my look. I also wore these silver bracelets which I've mixed and match and to finish off my look, I wore these sparkly heels which is obviously an half inch big for me. I really wanted these heels so much but they're the only size available so I had no choice but to get them anyway there's always a shoe cork to fill them lol!

And that's it for now! Until my next post :)



No comments:

Post a Comment