Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Tee and Studs











Tee : One Heart Beat
Blazer : Mango
Skirt : Quirkypedia (gift)
Earrings : Baby Phat
Belt : SM Accessories
Watch : Casio
Clutch : Lauren Merkin
Heels : Gibi

Here's a quick outfit post on what I wore on another casual day out. Starting with this comfy tee which I had for a long time and just sleeping in my closet again and then I paired it with this skater skirt with studs detail on it which was given to me by my friend Khai. I also added a blazer to inject some sophistication to my look and then wore some few accessories in silver although I've been so addicted to wearing gold accessories now and this time I gave silver a chance lol! Lastly, to make my look even more glamorous I wore my pretty heels which also given to me by Tita Aji and that really makes everything from a simple look to something fashionably chic. 



No comments:

Post a Comment