Thursday, July 25, 2013

V for Violet












Romper : People are People
Sunnies : Bebe
Belt : Forever 21
Watch : YSL
Bag : Marc Jacobs
Flats : Parisian

Last week, We attended a family reunion at my grandma's side and it was color coded so our theme was Violet. While everybody's busy with the program, I sneaked out and took some quick outfit shots with the help of my cousin (hehehe). I'm really planning to wear a dress on that day but since it was freaking hot, I shifted to this romper shorts instead and besides I wanted to dress comfortably so I can move around freely. It was really a fun-filled day and there were a lot of big surprises and raffle prizes but unfortunately I was not lucky and didn't win anything hahaha! But I'm glad I was able to attend the reunion and meet some of my relatives and that what matters hehehe :)

And that's it again... Until my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment