Friday, July 12, 2013

The Sun is high










Top : Josan Boutique
Shorts : T.A.
Earrings : Ador'e
Necklace : gift
Sunnies : ZeroUV
Belt : BS Shop
Watch & Bracelet : old
Bag : from US
Heels : from Hongkong

The weather has been so unpredictable lately, one time it's hot then the next thing you know there's rain drops falling on your head lol! Anyway, I'm taking advantage while the sun is still hot so with my look I wore something comfortable and minimalist starting with this orange top and paired it with a silk shorts and a cutie green belt. I also added a simple chain necklace to add some glam to my look and finished it off with these heels with a leopard detail on it. Sometimes simplicity makes everything perfect.

And that's it again... Until my next post :)



No comments:

Post a Comment