Friday, June 22, 2012

Lazy ME






Tank Top : Armani Exchange
Shorts : Lei

Oh!Well, it's just me on a lazy Friday in my lazy clothes. Just rollin' on the bed and watch TV (hihi!). Thank God no school tomorrow so I don't have to wake up early to prepare for my kids before they go to school. And, Thank God too because it stops raining. I love it when I'm just at home and being a full-time Mommy for my kids. At least now, while their still little I'm able to guide them and be there for them always and watch them grow at the same time. I think this is one of the fulfilling jobs that a Mother can do for their kids. As what they say on quote that: "Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is PURE LOVE." ~ so TRUE, right? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment