Sunday, June 10, 2012

One "ROAR" time






Top : Pumpkin's Closet
Maxi Skirt : Samau Boutique
Necklace : from Zhuhai Mall (China)
Bangles : Bazaar Finds
Shoes : Lovely Shoes

Black and leopard are the ultimate timeless style combo! Obviously, I have a soft spot for leopard print… it stays in style from season to season and you could wear all year round.. You can go all out or add a subtle hint with a cute accessory, purse or shoes.

On to my look, I wore this leopard print maxi skirt. What I liked about it is that it has a mini-skirt lining underneath and still shows the sheer part of it, sexy but not too revealing. I paired it with a plain chiffon top and add a statement necklace, a braided belt to cinch my waist and finished off with my nude T-strap shoes. A chic style to wear when going out with friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment