Saturday, June 09, 2012

My Mustard-ness













Top : etsetera shop
Trouser : Tops and Totes
Bracelets : Silay Accessoria
Wedge : Montego Bay Club

Thank God It's FRIDAY! Yehey... I'm feeling kinda lazy to dress-up (lazy pa nyan heheh) because the weather is getting unpredictable maybe because summer is over (but I'm not over yet) and rainy season is coming(Ooh No!).

Well, On to my look, I just wore this mustard trouser since their making a huge comeback in the fashion scene and also a huge trend right now, actually I think that these trousers are not really a trend (for me) but also a wardrobe staple and a good investment piece. They're effortless and ultra-chic! They are also versatile  and so many different looks can be created- day or night, casual or dressy. I Just paired it with a chic top (this is a sample of the clothes that I'll be selling online soon. I miss my boutique so much too bad I had to closed it. Well, I can always open a new one, right? And selling is also one of my passion. Well, I can't help it, maybe I'm born to be a businesswoman hahaha!), OK! back to what I wore, I also add some accessories. These 7 pieces bracelets I bought are so awesome and my super favorite because they're so classy and I can easily pair them with any of my outfit. Then, I just finished it off with my wedge shoes. And, Now I'm ready to go! hihi!

Well, that's IT for now. 'til then....


No comments:

Post a Comment