Sunday, May 06, 2012

Comfy but CHIC















Top: Samau Boutique
Denim Shorts: Fiorrucci Safety Jeans
Hair: Goody Spin Bun Spiral
Earrings: Accessorize
Necklace: From Zhuhai Mall China
Woven Tote: LAUREN by Ralph Lauren
Flats: Syrup Los Angeles

Another way to spend my weekend is going to my Lola's farm with my family for swimming and of course relaxation. While summer is still here, might as well make the most out of it. When I'm at our farm I feel so laid back, I just eat, swim, sleep, eat, swim (hahaha!) what else can I asked for? LIFE IS SO FUN and BEAUTIFUL!!!

Actually, whenever we want to have some quiet time, we just go here at the farm. What's good about it is that the water from the swimming pool comes out from the pump/deep well, it's really refreshing and cold so, no worries for chlorine and other chemicals. And, we have the pool ONLY for us so it's not crowded (hehehe).

With my look, I just wore this white top and denim shorts, cutie flats and simple necklace. Sometimes, less is more right? This outfit is Simple yet Chic. When you can't think of anything to wear, I believe that you'll never go wrong just by wearing a simple white top. You can almost pair it with any outfit. It's really worth a wardrobe staple.

Bye for now.TATA!

xoxo ~ TSE :)




No comments:

Post a Comment