Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pool Side GLAM (part 2)





























Floral Dress : Infinite Clothing
Sunnies : Bebe
Earrings : South Sea Pearl
Bracelets : Silay Accessoria
Handbag : Longchamp
Flats : Syrup U.S.A

OK! This is the Part-Two of my Instant photo-shoot(hahaha!) during our overnight stay at Hotel Vida with my kids while my Twitart was enjoying the Marloboro Excellerate Event at Clark Speedway. Though the rain poured that day, I thought I wouldn't be able to snap photos by the poolside while my kids are busy swimming. And, I'm fortunate enough that the rain stopped. Thank GOD! (hihih). So, I won't let this opportunity to pass-by without taking some photos. Thanks again to my friend(Dalsa) for the lovely shots.

On to my look, since I'm by the poolside my floral dress matches the nice view of the hotel. What I like about this dress is that it's very chic, comfy and girly. I just added this braided belt to cinch my waist and finished it off with my cutie flats so that I could walk easily while I watched my kids swim.

So, that's it for my Pool Side Glam shots. Until next time.

xoxo~ TSE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment