Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pool Side Glam
























Cover-up : Sunkissed
Swimsuit : Old Navy
Sunnies : Bebe
Handbag : Longchamp
Flip-flops : Bebe

It's my chance to make this photo-shoot at Hotel Vida's beautiful pool side view. At first, I thought I won't be able to make a shoot since I don't have a photographer with me and my kids are too lazy and making "buysit" coz they don't want to take photos of me(kaiinis!) and they're too busy swimming. LUCKILY, my friend Dalsa was with me so she took all these lovely shots. Yehey! I had a photographer in an instant! So, tuloy and agenda ko to make a photo shoot (hahaha) and di nasayang ang outfit (LOL!). She did a GREAT Job and my photos are all pretty and bongga! Hehehe. I'm so proud of her, now she can be my photographer na (hahaha). Now, my big problem is that, all my photos are beautiful and I don't know what to put on my blog hahaha! So, I just chose some of the shots I like. If only I could post them all (why not!heheh). Anyway, super thanks sis Dalsa, now you have a new career. Gosh! I LOVE all my photos... super WINNER tlaga! You're so galing... Chef/Baker kana photographer ka pa hehehe :)

Until then....

xoxo ~ TSE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment