Saturday, May 19, 2012

I HEARTS















Chiffon Top : Pumpkin's Closet
Harem Pants : The T-Shop
Gold Belt : SM Accessories
South Sea Pearl Earrings : From Hongkong Jewelries
Necklace : Vintage
Bracelets : Silay Accessoria
Wedge : Sole Desire 

A young and trendy outfit for an afternoon strolling and bonding at the mall with my cousins (Janela and Kath).

On to my look, I wore this simple chiffon top and paired it with these harem pants with heart prints all over. What I love about harem pants is that it's very comfy and you can always move freely. With my Accessories, I chose to wear pearls and gold necklace and belt for a more feminine vibe, and finished it off with my wedge shoes so that the color will pop out.

Xoxo ~ TSE :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your harem pants!

    Please join my birthday give-away :-)
    http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com/2012/05/birthday-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete