Thursday, September 13, 2012

Living in Colors











Dress : from US
Bracelets : DIY / Accessorize / etsetera shop
Bag : Coach
Flats : Sole Desire

After busy preparing for a small party for my son (tam-tam's 10th bday). Of course, I wouldn't miss my outfit-of-the-day post (lol). I really can't think (again) of anything to wear, I just wanna dress comfortably since I'm a little bit haggard-ness in setting up the food,etc in time for tam-tam & his service mates to arrive.


On to my ootd, just like my colorful outfit my life is also full of colors(lol). Well, I guess life without colors will be so boring, right? We need colors to spice up our life. Just like our everyday trials, without them we wouldn't know how strong we would be(oh! I'm so senti-ness). Anyways, I'm happy because my tam-tam is already 10yrs old. I can't believe I have a Tw-een na. Feeling binata! Oh! Time really flies so fast.





No comments:

Post a Comment