Friday, January 04, 2013

Emerald Eve










Dress : from USA
Bracelets : Old
Ring : Bazaar Finds
Heels : from Hongkong

Because EMERALD is 2013's color of the year here's what I wore on New Years Eve. They picked this color because Emerald is a "vivid verdant green, [that] enhances our sense of well-being further by inspiring insight as well as promoting balance and harmony. 

Anyway, with my Outfit-for-the-night, I just wanted to keep everything simple and sophisticated so I wore this dress with lace details on it. I kept my accessories minimal by wearing pearls because for me they are timeless and so versatile and can be worn in any occasions. Then I finished it off with my glamorous heels with embellish gems on it. 

Well there you have it! I hope my Emerald outfit brings me a lot of goodluck this 2013! LOL!

Until my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment