Sunday, January 06, 2013

The Mighty Tiger















Dress : ZERO ONE
Necklace & Bracelets : OLD
Bag : ACCENT by Yoshimiya
Heels : BOUTIQUE

Animal print has taken a more literal turn this season as tiger face dresses and tops have popped up all over the Fashion Street. Fun pictures of this mammal are appearing in different styles and artistic prints. 

My Aunt hosted a casual dinner despedida for my Uncle(who left for Guam) and this was my Outfit for the Night(hehehe!). As my On-the-Go look will always be comfort yet stylish I wore this tiger face dress. I really like to invest on unique kind of clothing and this one is worth buying for. What I love about my look was that the detail itself screams attention and who wouldn't love this ferocious animal ROAR!!!(Hahaha). In order to keep my look classy and sophisticated I accesorized it in gold and then finished it off with my statement heels. I think that this is also one of my favorite style from all the outfits that I had worn. It's so Sophisticated yet grabs attention (why not! LOL!)

Well, until my next post! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment