Monday, January 14, 2013

GREEN Is It!
















 Dress : G Shop
Earrings : Samau Boutique
Belt : Glamour
Heels : from Hongkong

Here's what I wore at an interview with CLARKISIT.COM together with my fellow friends The Pampanga Fashion Bloggers last week. We decided to wear the lucky color of the year which is Emerald Green because we know that It'll bring us a lot of good luck(Hahaha!) and it's already starting(Naks!). Honestly, I really don't have a lot of greens in my closet but luckily I found this Dress in one of my favorite local shop. I love the sweetheart neckline and the Black  detail on the side which gives me an illusion of a hourglass figure(hehehe!). In order to keep things simple yet classy, I just added a few accessories and a thin belt to cinch my waist. And finished it off with these heels   which adds sophistication to my whole look.

And there you have it! Watch out for my next post about Clarkisit and our sumptuous dinner at C' Italian Resto next..... :) 




4 comments:

  1. I agree with you. You definitely looked very classy with this outfit.

    I also don't have a lot of greens in my closet because I'm just not a big fan of this color. Teeehee.. :)



    -xoxo, FRANCES
    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. Saw you in Chicisimo and I must say, I am inspired with your outfit of the day. =) Followed you my dear..

    Krystal
    http://krystalpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Thank you Krystal for the sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete