Friday, January 11, 2013

Spell LOVE




















Tank : FOREVER 21
Vest : from HONGKONG
Shorts : K2
Necklace & Belt : FOREVER 21
Sunglasses : RAYBAN
Ring : BAZAAR
Bracelets : OLD
Bag : SONIA RYKIEL
Heels : PARISIAN

I will forever be a fan of denim shorts. Aside from they're my always on-the-go outfit, they're so versatile and comfortable to wear plus I can easily transform any look into something fashionably chic. Basically, my outfit is just simple. I just wore a tank top and a denim high-waist shorts which all of us I think have these in our closet. I just added this cutie vest for an added chic-ness and a statement belt which says "LOVE" in it. Oh! LOVE! It really makes the world go round(hahaha!) OK! back to my look, since my top is so plain I added this cross necklace which I got from my friend(Noryn) and then matches it with these heels. Leopard na kung Leopard hihihi

I spend the day with my cousin(Kath) then we just hang-out at the mall and then eat out. So this is how I spend time in relaxing hahaha! And that's it! Until my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment