Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The HEAT is ON





Top: Samau Boutique
Shorts: Greenhills
Earrings: Viennois
Necklace: Accessorize
Bangles: Bazaar Finds
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell

Oh! Summer is just around the corner, I can already feel the warmth of the heat. It's a lazy wednesday for me. I can't think of anything to wear. Yes, I'm lazy pa with this outfit (hahaha). I'm going to see my friend, and we're goin' on a "Street Food" Trip. She's craving to eat fishballs, one-day olds, fried lumpia etc. I wanted to eat too so we decided to meet-up. With my look, I like this Sleeveless Top because it's color is so pleasant to the eyes. I can wear it loose or tuck it in. I just paired it with my little black shorts to match my JC booties. I love booties so much, just like when I'm in highschool or college where I used to wear them a lot with a dress or shorts. Finally, accessories to complete my look, Oh! I forgot to take a shot of my earrings. They're my new cutie furry and spotty friend. OK I'm supposed to wear this outfit except for the shoes, but when my friend told me that we'll just eat at the kanto, I changed my outfit and just wore my pambahay look...hahaha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment