Wednesday, July 04, 2012

AZTEC Print









Aztec Print Top : Sun Kissed
Shorts : etsetera
Sunnies : Bebe
Shoulder Bag : i Santi (Italy)
Flats : Syrup

Lovin' Baguio City's Cool and Breezy weather too bad I wasn't able to make a photoshoot (heheh) but my agenda was to help and support our friend in his 200km. RUN for Breast Cancer Awareness and I'm HAPPY it was a SUCCESS.

Well, I'm still lucky I was able to snatch some pics for my last day outfit/look (heheh) here at the Villa Cordillera where they make the yummy and famous raisin bread. Warning! They have a strict dress code here because it runs by priest and nuns... Tank Tops, Shorts and Flip-flops are NO-NO's . Luckily, I was able to sneak out. Sorry, my bad! I'm not aware of their dress code and the last time we went here it's not that strict. Anyway, On to my look,   I'm wearing an AZTEC PRINT top. This season, it's also taking the fashion scene by storm. Characteristically made up of lines, triangles and zig-zags, Aztec patterns have inspired everything from belts to bangles, bags to blouses. Opt for one stand out piece and pair with neutral accessories to really turn heads and let the patterns do the talking.

* Thanks Vernon again for my pics before my camera run out of battery ( I'm still LUCKY!) harhar :) *


No comments:

Post a Comment