Saturday, July 14, 2012

High or Low












Top : etsetera
Skirt : Trendy Chic
Necklace : Samau Boutique
Belt : The Black Sheep Shop
Shoes : Korean Boutique Shoes

Mullet Skirt a.k.a Asymmetrical Skirt are beautiful and interesting and they are perfect for accentuating our assets and hiding problem areas. This skirt is also great because of its classy and sexy style.

Today's Look, I wore a pleated printed top and paired it with this mullet skirt. What I Love about mullet skirt trend is that when you walk, the skirt is kinda flowing stylish-ly, and creates a runway walk kind of feel. Well, at least that's how I felt when I walked in my mullet skirt 'coz for ME "Everyday is a FASHION Show and the WORLD is my RUNWAY" (Har!Har!).

So, what do you think of the mullet trends?! :- )


No comments:

Post a Comment