Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Rebel BELLE













Corset : Dollhouse
DIY Shorts : BS Collection Jeans 
Earrings : Nine West
Necklace : Forever21
Stud Belt : Free People
Boots : Jeffrey Campbell

Unleash your inner "Rocker Chic" by wearing these cute and comfy distressed denim shorts. If you just say "denim shorts", that sounds so ordinary. But add the word "distressed", and it's a whole new definition. Strut your stuff as you don on this latest trend. Don't be behind on the fashion buzz.

GO! Hunting for those Ancient pair of jeans buried in the back of your closet, go thrifting, go digging inside your mother's bin filled with her back in the day fits! The higher the waist the better.

Here's a simple D.I.Y instructions how to make this Distressed Denim Shorts:
a. Find the right jeans
b. Cut the leg off
c. Bleach it to your desired shade
d. rinse off the bleach
e.Murder those jeans(hahaha). Use a knife or razor to shred and design your own denim shorts and voila! Instant chique distressed denim shorts!

With my look, this is my finished product. Instant Distressed Denim Shorts. I chose this colored denim shorts for a change and paired it with my corset top, added some accessories and a studded belt and pull it off with my boots... There you have it, I'm Rocker Chic!. harhar!!!

Enjoy Experimenting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment