Friday, July 13, 2012

Long meets Short














Top : BlackSheep Shop
Skirt : 5th Avenue
Earrings : SM Accessories
Necklace : Samau Boutique
Bracelets : What Women Wants
Belt : Vintage Shop
Shoes : Korean Shoes

Whenever I go out whether it's Day or Night, I see to it that I always dressed at my BEST. Why Not? It's so fun to be a girl right? Well, my girlfriends had a plan that we will go on a night out exclusively for us (GIRLS)only. I think that We always go on a night out but with our better-halves. So, last night We sneaked out and We had an ALL GIRL's NIGHT. It was really fun. All We did was eat, drink, chat, and a lot more! I can say, We all had a blast! I even tried some alcohol mix drink called "Bad Trip" and I had 2-shots and I felt dizzy. Luckily I didn't know-up(LOL!) I swear I'll never drink that again. I'll just go back to my old Iced Tea or Shirley Temple or Non-Alcoholic Drinks(harhar!).

OK! Now, let's talk about my LOOK. Since, it's an ALL GIRL's NIGHT OUT, this is what I wore, another CHIC and as always a GIRLY-GIRLY OUTFIT for me(HIHI!). I'm wearing this Aztec print top. A fresh and edgy way to do prints. As we all know, AZTEC prints are characteristically made up of lines, triangles and zigzags and other geometric shapes. They're so "IN" right now and I can see a lot of Celebrities (Local or Foreign) and Fashion Bloggers wearing it. I paired it with my UNEVEN HEM skirt which are also taking the fashion scene. I love the way the hem looks like, it's very flowy and shows some sexy-ness in me and parang "Dyesebel" lang ang peg, my buntot sa likod HAR!HAR! (I feel like a Mermaid who has a tail at the back). Then, I added some accessories to accent my look and finished it off with my brown bootie shoes.

Well, there you go for my ALL Girl's Night Out Look! Until next time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment