Friday, July 27, 2012

To Jumpsuit or Not to Jumpsuit












Floral Jumpsuit : Korean Brand
Accessories : Bazaar Finds
Bag : Tsumori Chisato
Shoes : Charlotte Russe

Jumpsuits no longer just exist in Beastie Boys' music videos, they are everywhere from the cat walk to the stylish streets.

The best thing about jumpsuits is that at any shape and size you can rock the look although there are jumpsuits that may not show your shape you can use belts to define and show off your body's silhouette. They no longer just come in denim but you can get them at really fashionable styles in chic cloth, cut and color. Pair them up with funky sneakers or some heels and surely you are gonna make a statement.

With my look, I'm wearing a Floral Jumpsuit. I'm just too lazy to dress-up because of the unpredictable weather (Rain or Shine as usual), so I think with this jumpsuit, I'm already wearing a total package, Chic and Stylish. I just added minimal accessories and finished off with my heels. This jumpsuit is a little bit long for me so I need heels for extra height. Just before the rain starts to pour, I was able to snatch some pix. Lucky ME! harhar! :)




2 comments: