Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Obsession: Chunky Statement Necklace

The Chunkier... The Better!
If you’re looking to add a dash of sparkling accessories to your wardrobe... Look no further!  After all, what better place to start than from the neck up.

So, here are my latest Chunky Statement Necklace loot. Honestly, I'm so obsessed with accessories and I don't know why? If only I could buy all the accessories in this world, I'll do it! How I wish!(harhar). I think that accessories also plays a big role in every girls outfit. Just wearing a single piece of accessory can really change an entire look.

Anyways, these are my current Chunky Statement Necklace faves and I LOVE them all! And Ooh! I can't wait to wear and match them with my future outfits(LOL!).











Chunky Statement Necklace is also the new kid in town!

The chunkier, the funkier, the bigger, the better! 
So set aside the small delicate pieces in the meantime and get ready to go BOLD!

In my opinion, this accessory doesn't have to be expensive, but it can add a pop of color or glam to any outfit. You can find different styles made from a variety of materials: glass, hammered metal, gemstones, beads, acrylic, plastic, shells or resins.

Because of it's size, a chunky necklace can stand on it's own or it can look great when worn with other necklaces as a layering piece. Wear them with a button down shirt for work (under the collar like a man's tie), a simple t-shirt and wide legged jeans for play, or a chic strappy dress to go out.

A Chunky Statement Necklace can also add a pop of color to a simple outfit, making it from casual to chic!


2 comments:

  1. Amazing necklace dear, you have good sence of style.
    I am your new follower from Istanbul,if you can join to my blog too I will appreciate it too much.
    Have a nice day!!!
    www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! Sure I'll be happy to follow you. Thanks again. :)

    ReplyDelete