Saturday, August 04, 2012

Bright as the Sunlight













Top : Curve
Shorts : Push Thru
Belt : SM Accessories
Necklace : The Blacksheep Shop
Bag : Louis Vuitton Bellevue
Shoes : Liang Niu 

What's a Chic outfit to wear on a gloomy weather? None other than a Bright Colored Outfit. Bright Colors are one of the biggest fashion trend this season. Aside from it's my favorite trend. It's so easy to p

ull-off. You can easily easily incorporate bright splashes of color into your wardrobe and it'll also make you shine and stand-out in all occassions.

With my look, this is what I wore on a roadtrip/foodtrip to Subic with my hubby and friends. I'm wearing a bright purple chiffon top and I paired it with my eyelet fabric floral shorts. Eyelet fabric pattern is also making a comeback in the fashion scene. It's actually a type of lace made by creating holes in a fabric medium. Each hole is edged using a buttonhole stitch. It's beautifully elegant and yet more durable than most other types of lace. I also added my Chunky Statement Necklace in screaming Neon Prints and I Love It! They're my faves and I can't get enough of them, to finished off my look I wore my Chunky Nude Clogs. Now, I'm so colorful! (harhar).

What do you think?

Hope you like my colorful outfit. Until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment