Friday, August 31, 2012

Shades of Grey













Tee : One Heart Beat
Blazer : Dressing by 2068
Shorts : Apple Tree
Accessories : Accessorize / Forever21 /etsetera
Handbag : Valentino
Pumps : Bumper

There's several things that every girl should own, the staples if you will… a premium leather bag, a little black dress, a colorful pair of flats, and a BLAZER! Blazers are one of the most transitional pieces of clothing you will ever own. You can dress them up, wear them casual, you really can do anything. Pair one with pants, a cute sun dress, a shirt and blouse, shorts and a tee, like I said… you can do anything!


On to my look, as you can see, I'm only wearing a simple tee and a shorts. It looks really plain to me so I added a blazer to make my look from casual to chic! I love blazers! They really make life so much easier. Before, we only wear them in the office but thanks to Fashion and blazers became an everyday item and it's so amazing how this piece of clothing can really pull a look together. I also added a few pieces of accessories and to make my look a bit interesting, I finished it off with my red pumps. 
(*Thanks to my friend tubay for giving this shoes to me hehehe!*)



No comments:

Post a Comment