Sunday, August 26, 2012

Floral in the night









Dress : Forever21
Hoop & Pearl Bracelets : from my Mom
Bag : Ann Taylor
Shoes : Korean Brand

Last Thursday(August 23, 2012), My husband and I went at our friend's (Dad's wake). After that, I thought were going home already but we dropped by at The Pub(Oasis Hotel Angeles City) to meet our friend. The PUB is a cozy place to chitchat and de-stress from a long day's work. Its rustic interiors keep with the laid back culture of the place. It carries local beers and a few international ones, plus refreshing cocktails and a tasty selection of appetizers. I love their mini-pizza it's so yummy! Plus they have Local musicians to entertain the club-goers and set a cheerful and lively music. If you are a good singer you can also jam with them.

Well, let's talk about my look. I'm glad I was able to dress-up that night though I know that it's a wake that we'll be going to. At first, I thought of just wearing a simple white top and a jeans, but then again, I changed my mind(hahaha). I know my husband so well, that whenever he asked me to go-out with him, I know we'll still be going some other places so it's better to be prepared. I'll never know who I might run into, right?(harhar).

 Now, with my look, I'm wearing a floral dress which I got from my sister I think 3years ago when she had her vacation in the Philippines. The moment I saw this dress I beg her to leave it to me(hahaha). I'm lucky we have the same size in clothes. I love my sister so much she's my shopping buddy I can't wait to see her again next year. What I also love about this dress is that it's so classy, very feminine and elegant. I love the embroidered flower details on it. To make my look sophisticated, I accessorize it with gold bangles and pearls and I finished it off with my brown booties.

One more thing, these are only Iphone pics so some are a bit blurred. I used my *charm* and asked manong guard if he could take some photos of me(kapal!hehehe). I had to do it, All for the love of Fashion!

Well, that's it! Until my next blog.
Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment