Sunday, August 26, 2012

Running Errands

  














Top : etsetera
Shorts : Fiorucci Jeans
Neon Belt : SM Accesssories
Necklace : Forever21
Bracelets : etsetera
Pumps : Parisian

Who says you can't be fashionable even while running errands? Why not, Chocnut?! (LOL!) Well at least not for me (hehehe). This is my On-the-Go look minus the heels of course. I always bring along extra shoes just in case. Obviously, I can't run with these babies or else good luck to me(harhar!).

With my look, I'm wearing a colorful long back top. A version of mullet sk
irt but it's a top and paired it with my denim shorts. Denims are a very versatile piece of clothing that it's so easy to pair it with almost anything. You can go rugged or girly-girly. I added my neon yellow belt to cinch my waist and to add color and overload with accessories. Then, finished it off with my blue suede pumps. See how you can transform a simple outfit into something fashionably chic!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment