Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pearls and Dots












Top : from Korea
Skirt : Apobbico
Pearl Necklace : Forever21
Bracelets : Silay Accessoria
Sunnies : Gurly Glam
Bag : Cabas Tote
Wedge : Lovely Shoes

For this outfit post, it took me a lot of guts to take a picture at the mall. Oh! Well for the sake of fashion (Cge na nga!) I just pretend to be a foreign-object so people won't be staring at me(hahaha). Shacks! Confidence to the highest level!

On to my look, am I too early for New Year's Day? Lol! I just love my look heheh! So Girly like ME(heheh). I wanted to keep things simple & classy so I thought that Black & White are a perfect combo.
Wearing Black in fashion is always a style essential and so easy to incorporate with almost any outfit. It's a basic color that all us have. I just added pearl accessories for a touch of sophistication. A gold belt to cinch my waist. I also wore my baroque sunnies for "Ganda Points" Naks!(Pretty Points hahaha!). My new "IT Shades" I love the curve for on the sides it's very artistic, right?. And finally, I finished off my look by wearing my black wedge (I love this shoes! They're one the comfiest ever! I don't mind walking in them all day). Now, I'm ready to go window shopping! Harhar! 

Hope you like my look. Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment