Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Prints All Over














Denim Polo : RedHead
Leggings : Pretty and Sassy Boutique
Belt : The Blacksheep Shop
Pumps : Brash

What was a fashion phenomenon during the nineties is back with every fashionista craving for the printed leggings trend. This look is everywhere, seen on celebrities, the runways and in magazine fashion spreads. And it's not just a savvy mature look but a sought after trend for tween's and teen's alike. The teens can go more bold and wacky with this look because well, teens can get away with what an adult woman might consider tacky. There is no place for the word tacky in your dictionary when your young so go for it!

The best part is that with a multitude or diverse colorful prints, designs and material everyone can find a pair to suite their own individual style as this is not a one style fits all trend. You can go wild and bold with animal prints, feminine floral or rock n roll with leather and studs as well as any other crazy print you can possibly imagine.

This is my Movie-Date look with my family. Since, it's raining, I thought of wearing a Plain denim button-up shirt and paired it with my printed leggings. Added some accessories and finished it off with my nude pumps to elongate my look. Well, of course I'm bringing my flats. It'll be "tiis-ganda" for me if I'll walk in heels (hehehe).



1 comment: