Saturday, October 13, 2012

Cheetah Girl









Top : Samau Boutique
Sunnies : from US
Belt : Push Thru
Shorts : Eazy Fashion
Wedge : from China

Walking on the wild side in fierce and fashionable animal print shorts paired with a simple cut-out top. What's nice about animal print is that, it's a great trend that you can use to make even the most basic outfit standout!

And last, Friday my fellow blogger khai and I had a meeting together with the organizer(my friend Dalsa) regarding on our upcoming PFB Fashion Show which will be happening this 27th of October and we are so excited about it, and after the meeting Khai and I had the chance to take some outfit shots. Thank you so much sissy for my lovely photos. I love them all!(hihih)

On to my ootd, I wanted to dress up something comfortable so I just wore a simple white cut-out top and paired it with an animal print shorts. I added few gold accessories and a belt to cinch my waist and to add contrast to my look, I wore my red wedge shoesezz. And, that's it!


No comments:

Post a Comment