Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sweet in Floral





























Dress : G Shop
Earrings : South Sea Pearl
Necklace : Forever 21
Bracelets : Vintage / Forever 21
Handbag : Vintage Givenchy
Heels : Sole Desire

Yesterday, another milestone has reached my existence and I thank the Lord for giving me another year of life. I'm so happy to say that I'm now Fabulously 20 just kidding... I mean 33!(LOL). Oh! Time flies so fast and that only means I'm getting older(huhuhu). Well, anyway, age is just a number right? What's important is that I lived my life to the fullest, I'm happy and enjoying what the Lord has in stored for me. I really don't have plans for my birthday, though a simple dinner with my family is fine. But, little did I know that my husband had prepared a simple (surprise) dinner/party for me. So, I spent the night celebrating my special day with my friends in our home. And that makes my birthday memorable and even extra special. So, Thanks everyone for coming last night. It really meant a lot to me. And thanks too to those people who sent birthday greetings and sweet messages.

OK! On to my look, well of course since it's my birthday, I wanted to wear something feminine so this floral midi dress is perfect for my special day. I just wanted to keep everything simple and classy so I just added a thin nude belt to accentuate my figure. I accessorized it with pearl and gold jewelries for a more sophisticated look and for my final touch, I wore my two-tone heels. I love how the colors gives compliment to my dress and they are really a match made in heaven.

Well, that's it for now... Until my next blog.
Have a wonderful day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment