Monday, October 22, 2012

Maxi Chic-ness






























Maxi Dress : Wetseal
Crochet Vest : Topshop
Sunnies : Baroque Style
Bag : Louis Vuitton
Bracelets : Accessorize / SM / Samau
Wedge : MLCH


The maxi dress is easily the most glamorous throw-on outfit that every woman should own. It is so easy to wear and you do not need to think about creating your own outfit to look fabulous because a good maxi dress does all the work for you.


With my look, thanks to my mom for my maxi dress (hehehe). I just added this crochet vest to give it a boho-chic vibe and accesorize it with a chunky pendant necklace. Of course, I also added my "lakas magpaganda shades" naks! Feeling Celebrity LOL! And finished it off with my wedge shoes to compliment the femininity of my dress.

After watching Phil and James Younghusband do the Kick-off at Woodgrove Park's football field. I did my photoshoot and outfit shots naman(hehehe).


*Thanks to my ever supportive cousin/photographer Janela* As always, my pics are lovely. You know my angle already heheh! Until my next post :)




1 comment:

  1. Que linda! me encanta el look y el blog
    espero que hayas disfrutado de mi ciudad :)
    te sigo desde ya para no perderme tus actualizaciones
    un besazo
    http://dianadmoda.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete