Monday, October 01, 2012

Pearls on Top













Top : Suga Shop
Sunnies : Mango
Pearl bracelets : eazy fashion
Belt : Samau Shop
Skorts : G Boutique

Dressing comfortably is one of the factors that I always consider whenever I go out. This includes wearing a cute top and a basic shorts and some accessories. This month, I enrolled in an IELTS Review/Class, so I felt that I went back on being a student again. One thing I like about my review/class is that they are not strict when it comes to their dress code and I can wear whatever I want(yehey!). My first day of class was okay and I find it interesting. I just need to answer the modules that they gave me and at the same time refresh my brain too because the last time I studied was 12years ago(LOL!). 

On to my look, since, I mentioned on dressing comfortably, what I wore is a cute top with pearl details on it, I paired it with this skorts (aka shorts+skirt= skorts). It looks like I'm wearing a short plus skirt in one. I added a pink belt to cinch my waist an for a pop of color. A quilted chain bag where I can put my things and also, I wore my new aviator sunnies. I'm not really used to wearing aviator sunnies because most of the sunnies I have are all big sunnies or I call them bumblees(lol!). And, I wanted to try this aviator sunnies for a change and I kinda like it naman. Finally, I finished off my look with my nude heels.

And, that's it! Until my next post.
Thanks for reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment