Thursday, October 11, 2012

Short Notice

















Top : from Bangkok
Belt : Vintage
Sunnies : from U.S.
Accessories : Bazaar finds
Shorts : Samau Boutique
Heels : Bamboo

I conditioned myself that I will be wearing dresses for the whole week, but then again, as always I changed my mind and just wear something that will depend on my mood. And last minute, I decided to wear shorts instead. Oh! Girls, we always change our minds lol!

Anyway, on to my ootd, since I always attended my class wearing dresses because they are comfortable and so easy to wear, I wanted to be different for a change. I just wore this simple white top and paired it with a shorts. I added a belt to cinch my waist, accessorize it with few pieces of gold jewels and my ganda-shades "lakas magpaporma" Hahaha!. And for my final touch, of course golf course, my statement shoes. Always put your best foot forward even if your outfit is simple, wearing the right shoes can sometimes make a difference, right? (Thanks to my sis-in-law for the shoesezzz buti na lang we have the same size hehehe :)





No comments:

Post a Comment