Sunday, October 07, 2012

Ruffles Anyone???















Dress : Forever21
Bag : Cicci
Heels : Boutique

This girly-girly trend continues and ruffles popping out everywhere. What I like about ruffled outfits is that it's so easy to incorporate into a party or business and perhaps a school wardrobe in lots of creative ways. Don't you agree?

With my look, this is what I wore on yesterday's class. I'm so excited because our British Teacher was there for our speaking class and I really enjoyed having conversations with him. At first I thought that this dress is overflowing with ruffles, but when I wore it, I loved how it really makes me so feminine. I just added gold accessories because there is already a lot going-on with the dress and I don't want to distract it with too many accessories. I just wanted to keep everything simple and classy.  And finally, I finished off my look with this nude T-strap heels.

And that's it!
Thanks for reading and Have a nice day!



No comments:

Post a Comment