Monday, December 17, 2012

Mad about Plaid











Top : from Hongkong
Shorts : Fiorucci (old)
Belt : Giordano
Sunglasses : Bebe 
Bracelets : YMS Shop
Clutch : From Japan
Wedge : Shoeezz Boutique

Whenever I spend some quality time with my family I always see to it that I dress comfortably yet fashionably chic. And of course, one of my always on-the-go outfit would be a button-down top and my ever favorite denim shorts(LOL). For me, this look is very effortless and so easy to pull-off especially when you're feeling too lazy to dress-up and I think that all of us usually have this two pieces of clothing in our wardrobe. If you want to add some spice into your look just wear a statement shoes because even shoes can do wonders in any look, right? And don't forget to bring some extra shoes too particularly flats so you can rest your feet for some time. I always do that especially when I'm with my kiddos in case I'll be running after them and when I needed to move faster #mommyduties you know hahaha!

Well that's it for now! Until my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment