Thursday, December 27, 2012

Windy Leopard















 Top : Tops & Totes
Belt : SM Accessories
Skirt : Push Thru Clothing
Bracelts : Mix
Heels : Primadonna

It was super windy that day when we took this outfit shots with my friend/co-blogger/photographer Kins Gonzales but that didn't stop us from taking photos for the sake of blogging(Hahaha!). I really took advantage of the place because it was so perfect for my OOTD shots(LOL!) and took advantage too of my friend Kins to shoot my photos. Obviously, I really can't get enough of clothes with sequined, glitter and beaded numbers and I couldn't really stop myself from buying everything. But can you blame me? I love everything that Sparkle(Hahaha!).

Anyway, on to my OOTD, for me Black and Leopard are really the ultimate timeless combo. It stays in style from season to season and you could wear it all year round. That's why I really have a soft spot for leopard print(hihihi!).

Well, that's it for now. Until my next post!

*Thanks again and again Kinsley. I love yah always!*

Advance HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone!!! 




1 comment: